Orbit ceiling fan
- ABS plastic
- ball bearings
- maximum operating temperature 40°C
- wall installation allowed
- 5 years warranty
- non-return valve (ZZ) usage ability
The Easy Clip system allows easy assembly and disassembly of the fan front panel without using tools. Which significantly reduces the time of installation and maintenance of the device.
The fan is switched on and off by means of a switch (not included in the device) being a part of the building’s electrical system.
The fan is switched on and off by means of a switch (not included in the device) being a part of the electrical installation of the building, but it will turn off after the time set by a potentiometer on the PCB has elapsed. The minimum delay is 3 minutes, the maximum - 30 minutes. Time delay adjustment is smooth.
The humidity sensor detects moisture in the range of 40% to 90% relative humidity. The fan – depending on the connection solution to the network – can be launched automatically or manually. AUTOMATIC START: the device switches on when the air humidity level exceeds the value set on the H-potentiometer and it switches off after passage of time (defi ned on the T-potentiometer) counted from the moment of humidity level decerease.
MANUAL START: the fan is activated by the switch being part of the building’s electrical system (not included in the device) or a separate switch intended for fan. After turning off the switch, the device (as in the fi rst case) switches off after the time specifi ed on the T-potentiometer, if the moisture level in the room is below the level set on the H-potentiometer. The moisture detection system is the master system.
The fan starts automatically when any motion in the room where it is installed is detected. It turns off after the last – registered by the detector – movement with adjustable delay. The motion detector sensivity can be adjusted by a potentiometer located on the PCB. Time delay adjustment is a smooth regulation from 3 to 30 minutes.
The fan equipped with a brightness sensor and timer is designed for windowless rooms. The device can operate in two modes:
- Mode I: The fan starts after detection of the increase in light intensity in the room, while after switching off the lighting the device operates for the time set on the potentiometer.
- Mode II: The fan starts after turning off the light in the room and works according to the time set on the potentiometer. The microswitch located on the controller is used to change the operating mode. The time delay set on the potentiometer is smoothly adjustable between 3 and 30 minutes.
The Fan is designed for connection to the indoor electrical system through a 12V DC (SELV) power supply with a rated output current in the range of 1-10A. The DC power supply is not included in the set.